Thursday 8 November 2012

I've been here before.

Five years ago I set off to avoid our lovely winters and to see South East Asia and Australia.  If you've forgotten here is the story.

http://avoidingwinter.blogspot.co.uk/

I fell in love with Cambodia and Laos. And I fell in love with a Cumbrian.  So she became my girlfriend, then my fiancee and now we're off to Thailand  to get married - so she'll be my 'cumbrianthaibride'.

You probably won't be surprised at the number of people who ask me or Ang - oh is she Thai, 'is he Thai'.  I'm sure its easier for Ang as my questions also extend to 'Is she a lady boy questions'..

Rather than simply pop over to Thailand , get married and come back, we're then off to Laos, Northern Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar over Christmas and the New year.  A short stop off in Dubai on the way back and home late January.

So here I'll post some photos, and keep my diary of the trip.  If you are interested read on..



No comments:

Post a Comment